12.09.2008

yucky weather

The hubby has a basketball game tonight, and I would very much like to be the happy wife sitting in the stands, but that's probably not going to happen.

There's this little issue of my driving....my friends and family would say that I tend to be dangerous enough with no precipitation of any kind on the road, and with the addition of snow and ice, well it's a definite no go.

I can just see it all now....Matt would call a time out or come give me a lecture about my irresponsible decision making skills during half time! So I guess I'll just go home and snuggle up on the couch with Bear, and watch a movie.

Just in case the hubby reads this, I have a tiny suggestion of what I want for Christmas for you my dear.....
Pretty stinkin' cute huh??? Juuuuuust in case you are wondering where to find it....I have so kindly provided the website for you right here. Love you! :)

No comments: