3.16.2009

I passed!!!

So my scores came in the mail this week and I passed my test!!!!!

Matt walks in with the mail on Friday and I see him just throw it down on the kitchen counter, so I assume that he's already looked and my scores must not be in there.

We go about life for the afternoon just paying bills, hanging out, playing with Bear, etc. I go into the kitchen and pick up the stack of mail and go through it to see if there is anything eventful, and what do I find but an envelope from my college. All at one time, I start yelling something that is totally incomprehensible about Matt not telling me my scores were here, that my life is over if I didn't pass, and that I am too nervous to open the envelope. Matt jumps up and runs into the kitchen to see what all the shrieking is about, with a look on his face that I can't even begin to explain. It was part sheer terror and part confusion about why his wife had completely lost her mind and started speaking in an unknown tongue!

After more shrieking on my part, and more blank stares on Matt's part he finally figured out that I couldn't open it and he took it from me and ripped it open. He mistakenly thought that he was suppose to actually read it (imagine that since I had just shrieked about how I was to nervous to open it), so I snatched it out of his hands and randomly begin running around the living room while I was reading the results. Yeah, it was as ridiculous as it sounds.

So, I passed 9 out of the 10 areas on the exam, and just have to get through an oral exam in front of a panel and then I will be home free. So anyway, thanks to everyone who said a prayer for me, I really appreciate it!!

No comments: